Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm Back! "La Dolce Vita"

Robby & Zinnia @ Trevi Fountain in Rome (10/2009)

Sorry for you guys who have been checking back here for updates. I've been on a bit of a hiatus. A couple months ago I received a promotion at work and have been extra busy ever since. My computer recently died so I've been trying to recover my photos and videos. I also got married in early October and then went away on my honeymoon to Europe. Of course, being the movie fan I am, I had to make a couple stops at some cinema landmarks, one of which you can see in the photo above. That is my wife Zinnia and I at Trevi Fountain in Rome which you may recognize from the classic Federico Fellini film, La Dolce Vita.
Now that things have settled down a bit I'll try and do some regular posting again. Thanks to all who have been stopping by and for your comments. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and has a happy New Year!


Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita

9 comments:

Lolita said...

Fontana di Trevi, yay! I regret that I wasn't in that part of Italy when I finally got there (I was more in the Milano part, hehe). I hope you had a great time there!

Lolita said...

Oh, and the best wished for your marriage!

C.K. Dexter Haven said...

Congrats! Don't forget to show her who's boss!

My wife told me to write that. ;)

MH said...

Glad to see you back! Happy New year. I've missed your stories.

Tom (Motion Picture Gems) said...

Such a lovely photo. Would like to go there one day.

Robby Cress said...

Lolita, It was a great trip. If you're ever back in Italy you definitely need to stop in Rome!

C.K. Dexter Haven - As much as I may think I'm the boss, I think every guy knows the woman is the boss behind the boss :)

MH - Thanks for checking back. I'll try to keep the stories coming when I can.


Tom - Thanks for the comment. It's such an amazing area that it would be almost hard to take a picture that is not a beautiful.

Miss Matilda said...

Welcome back and congratulations!

I've just posted about Bella Roma today as I had this little post ready to go and you kind of made me want to talk Roma again.

xx

Steve said...

Congrats on the Wedding! SOOOO GOOD!

Katie said...

Congrats!! HURRAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails